Qbrick helps you better expose your videos on Facebook with the new Facebook application - easily bring your content to the social platform where users can like, share and view your videos directly, browsing through your entire archive stored in one place.
- Adds a Video Site to your Facebook page
- Easy administration through the Qbrick OVP
- Grouping videos into several categories
- ‘Like’ functionality for viral spread
- Re-sharing of videos on timeline
- Customized branding
- Optional click ‘like’ to activate the app
- Synchronizing content automatically or keeping ‘Facebook only’ content categories
- Support of Ad Insertion
- Choose a number of categories/sub categories that will appear in the Facebook Video Site
- Facebook Video Site will use your existing Qbrick PRO3/4 satellite player
- Video Site will be branded to meet your overall design guideline (coloring and dividers, see examples below)
- Facebook Video Site will pull all content trough Qbrick VMS API
- The Video Site can have an optional name and will appear as a tab on your Facebook page
- The solution will work on mobile as well but the native Apps currently have limitations to displaying the tabs. The 'Video' tab currently does not appear on the list of available tabs when you click on a company profile while using, e.g. iPhone's Facebook App or Facebook via browser on a mobile device. However, Facebook is updating the App continuously so the actual possibilities can be investigated when the details of the project are scoped.
The examples below are mockups showing some of the different design and look&feel possibilities. The final details of your specific Video Site will be developed in close cooperation with you to meet the project’s needs.
- Get more likes and increase your fan base
- Reach more people through viral effects
- Add value and increase user interaction on your Facebook page
- Manage video and see analytics for all your syndication in one place (satellite players, portal players, banners, widgets, mobile apps, Facebook, Youtube)