WEB TV PRESENTER - MANUAL
What is Presenter?
Using Presenter, you can easily create web TV broadcasts where you show video together with e.g. Powerpoint presentations. Publish on the internet and you can reach viewers all over the world. A powerful tool for e-learning, product launches, events etc.
The interface can be published entirely according to your wishes. You can have several different templates to choose between. Here are some examples on how your presentations can look.
You can easily create one or several categories for both "Auditoriums" and "Presentations".
Create an Auditorium
1. Click "Add new Auditorium"
2. Pick name, size and background on the Auditorium
3. Drag and drop the objects and place them in the auditorium area. You can easily resize the objects.
4. The final auditorium will look something like the following picture. Most often you do one background picture that contains the logo.
Edit an Auditorium
How to use Auditoriums
How to create a Presentation
1. Log onto your account and select the "Presenter" tab, then click on "Add New Presentation".
2. Specify a title, description and any metadata. You can also specify when the presentation is to be published and unpublished.
3. Then select one of the templatesand click on "Save".
1. When you are going to create a presentation, you work in a timeline where you position the various objects: video, PowerPoint, chapter and texts.
2. In order to add the various objects, click on the + sign
3. You can edit the various objects at any time by double-clicking on them or dragging them in the timeline.
1. Click on the + beside the video symbol.
2. Select video.
3. Preview the video and specify when the video is to start and stop; then click on "Save".
4. The video is now visible in the timeline, if you want you can add several videos.
5. To preview the presentation click on "Preview".
1. Click on the + beside the PPT symbol and a pop-up window will be opened.
2. Specify a title for the presentation and click on "Import". Then select your presentation and click on "Import".
3. Your PowerPoint will now be converted, and you can see when it is ready in the status bar.
4. Select the first slide, pick which time you want it to be visible and click on "Save".
5. The slide is now visible in the timeline.
6. Then click on the "Play" button and play up to the point when the next slide is to be displayed. Click on Play/Pause. Add the next PPT by clicking on the +, select the next slide and click on "Save".
If you want to move the slide, you can either drag it or double click and then change when it is to be displayed.
1. Click on the + beside the chapter symbol
2. Specify the time and a title for the chapter, then click on "Save".
3. The chapter is now visible in the timeline.
To create more chapters, simply repeat 1 and 2 above.
1. Click on the + beside the text symbol.
2. Specify the time when it is to be displayed as well as for how long.
3. Enter the text that is to be displayed and click on "Save". The text is now visible in the timeline.
To add more text, simply repeat 1 and 2 above.