This guide will show you how to select a player, and an embed code for that player. In general there are two types of players.
A player, often referred to as a portal player, where you can show categories, most viewed, top rated etc. videos. A single player, often referred to as a satellite player, which can show a single video.
PUBLISH A PLAYER
Depending on your contract, you will either have the PRO3 or PRO4 player or both available
1. Select the preferred player
2. Select the player you want to publish, or create a new one
3. There are a number of ways to publish the player. This is because different CMS (Content Management Systems) work better with certain codes. Contact your
web manager to determine which of the codes is to be used.
Select the correct code and then paste it where you want the web TV player to be published.
You can also preview the player by clicking on "Preview".
PUBLISH A SATELLITE (FOR A SINGLE VIDEO)
1. Click the embed-icon to the right
2. In the embed generator, you have the possibility to choose between different Satellite players. Select your Satellite player in the dropdown menu
3. Specify the sizes you need for the player, select options for fullscreen and sharing etc.
4. Select the type of embed code
Some websites can interfere with the standard "Embed" embed code, if you experience issues with it, try the iframe instead.