UPLOAD A NEW FILE
- Click on "ADD NEW MEDIA"
- Then choose "Upload File"
Select profile and click ”Select File”. When the file has been uploaded it will be adapted automatically to the correct formats.
It takes approximately 5 times the length of the video before it is ready to be played
- Then click "Next"
- Fill out the title and description of the video
If you want to add search words that will not be visible in the player, use "Tags".
"Info link" will be visible when you move the mouse over the player. Specify text as well as a link to the page you want the visitor to go to when they click. This is useful for e.g. additional information elsewhere on the site, or to move to a page where it is possible to purchase a product. Note: Type in the entire URL, e.g.
Specify the start date and, if you like, a date after which the video no longer will be visible in the player.
Specify the link that is to be used when sharing to social media or tell a friend. If nothing is specified, the general link used by your entire web TV is used.
- Then click on "Next".
CREATE A THUMBNAIL
A thumbnail is created automatically when you upload the video.
If you don’t change the thumbnail click ”Next”.
- If you want to replace the thumbnail with a different you can do this in two ways:
- Click ”Generate” and you can play the video and take a snap-shot
- Click ”Upload” and you can upload a picture from your computer
You can replace a thumbnail at any time afterwards.
- Select the category or categories in which the clip is to be visible.
- You can even publish the clip directly to your YouTube channel.
Then click on "Save"; the clip will automatically be published in the player
If you want to publish this clip in an article, for example, click on "Embed”, which will take you to the Embed generator. The way this works is described later.