There are two different ways to add a subtitles for your video in the QVP. You can use our Speech-2-Text application or then you can upload an ".srt" file to your video. You can upload subtitles by scrolling down in the Details > Files > Upload new subtitle. A pop-up window will appear and you can upload or drag and drop the .srt file. Continue with choosing the language of the subtitle track. After adding the subtitles, you can find it in the video player.
Articles in this section
- Navigating the Media Library
- Uploading a video in the Qbrick Video Platform
- Using search in the Media Library
- Configure & Inspect Media in the QVP
- How to organize videos with Catalogs
- Adding/Editing Metadata in the Media
- Uploading an alternative audio to a media
- How to change thumbnail
- Adding custom fields & metadata for medias
- Media access restrictions
Please sign in to leave a comment.